As of the Friday 13th of January 2023 we have been unavle to ship any intenrational parcels via Royal Mail due to a cyber incident at Royal Mail. This incident is still unresolved and they have not let us know when we can expect normal service to resume.
Please contact us if you want to use a different postal service.
The year is 632AD. The Byzantine Empire is all that remains of what once was the mighty Roman Empire. She herself has only just survived a mighty war against Persia. Both empires now lay exhausted from their long years of struggle. Meanwhile, further south in the deserts of Arabia, the prophet Mohammed has given new meaning to an old religion and sets the peoples of that land on a course of action which will echo down the ages. Under the leadership of a succession of Caliphs the Islamic Arabs are about to descend on the prostrate bodies of the Persian and Byzantine Empires.
• 1 map board
• 1 set of rules
• 4 identical Army Displays (1 for each player)
• 60 purple Byzantine City tokens (circular wooden tokens)
• 60 white Arab City tokens (circular wooden tokens)
• 8 orange Bulgar City tokens (circular wooden tokens
• 11 orange Bulgar cubes
• 1 Emperor´s Guard (purple cube)
• 1 Arab Guard Cavalry (white cube)
• 30 silver counters
• 40 copper counters
• 1 turn marker
• 6 dice (normal d6s)
• 42 cubes per Player (red, yellow, blue and green)
• 4 tokens per player (red, yellow, blue and green)
• 2 Field Army pawns per player (red, yellow, blue and green)
Designer: Martin Wallace
Artist: Peter Dennis
Graphic Designer: Amanda Cummings
Rules Languages: English, German and French